Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Homemade Club Sandwich

After few weeks effort and I have completed a given task on my master topic review, while I am yet to start another challenging task on simulation, I decided to comfort myself with my favorite club sandwich before anything. Bread is always my priority over other carbohydrates, especially served savoury with sausage, ham, cheese, egg and etc. I don't quite like sweet bread, in fact I don't quite like sweet stuffs. Today I pampered myself with healthy yet yummy club sandwiches which satisfied and cheer me up for whole day. Yeah I admit a good meal does gladden me while bad meal can make me dejected.

DSC03296
My wonderful meal, simple but fit my taste to the max! I was too hungry until I prepared so much, gosh it took me 1hr++ to finish everything...

DSC03293
Isn't it healthy? Loads of veggies, and a big plate of orange I had! I just love veggies over meat nowadays, it makes me feel so refreshing and not satiated after the whole meal

DSC03302
What I had for the ingredients? 
Wholemeal Bread → Smashed boiled egg with mayonnaise (seasoned with salt, pepper, mustard sauce and dry herbs) → Lettuce → Mayo egg again → Cheddar cheese (which I cut in pieces) → Cucumber → Mayo egg again → Bread again → Spicy Tuna → Tomato slice → Spicy Tuna again → Bread as final layer

DSC03303 
I love homemade, great quantity of ingredients but at cheaper price! Some more I can mix and match to fit my very own appetite. The cheddar pieces do make me feel guilty, but it is really too yummy to resist lar~ I just can't control myself from putting it in..


Oops, killing job is awaiting me tomorrow, no worries because I am fully pampered!  
*Energy Gained*
Okay, laziness, shoo shoo go away!

  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...