Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pappa Rich Malaysian Delight

Pappa Rich is another franchise restaurant that sells Malaysian delights, something similar to Old Town White Coffee Restaurant. The typical Malaysian delights such as Curry Mee, Laksa Mee, Nasi Lemak, Prawn Mee, Char Koay Teow, Chicken Rice and etc. are available there. They do sell breads, western-style dishes and Dim Sum as well. However, I am not into their Dim Sum because I had a bad experience with their Steamed Glutinous Rice with Mushroom (Lor Mai Gai). Same thing to their Roti with Peanut butter, for me it is too hard. Other dishes are fairly nice to me, especially their Nasi Lemak. Not to forget, I am really impressed with their beverages/desserts as well, so much choices and awesome! Before I and parents departed from KL to Penang, we had a lunch together with Darling in Pappa Rich to bid farewell.


 
Pappa Rich, they serve Halal food of course~ 


 
Daddy's Roti Stim with Curry Chicken
According to my parents, the bread are fluffy and soft, and the curry is so fragrantly nice
Perhaps I should choose Roti Stim (Steam bread) instead of Roti bakar (Toast) with peanut butter last time, so that it won't be too hard for me to chew

 
Their Nasi Lemak, I just simply love their sambal, not too spicy, but with a tad of sweetness and aroma of onion and anchovies

 
Darling's Dry Koay Teow with Foo Chok-RM9.90
Yeah their Foo Chok is very up to my liking, they are not stingy with the fish paste

 
My Dry Curry Mee with Sliced Chicken and Fried Egg-RM9.90
Guess what? I ordered this mainly due to the beautiful sunny-side-up! 
However, this dish did not disappoint me, the combination of curry and soy sauce just simply make it perfect, the chicken slice is not too chewy too!

 
Mum always like Red bean with Chendol
Again, they are not stingy in materials, the red bean is so much and thick until you will feel it is like red bean paste, but not too sweet indeed, bravo!

 
The beverage I will sure order in Pappa Rich -- Milo Dinosaur
Aha! See the Milo powder flooding over! I love to lump them with icy water and chew, so tempted!

**Darling's and Daddy's drinks are not captured because they are just too ordinary**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...