Monday, May 30, 2011

Inch Loss Cream

I am seriously in need for losing weight as a side effect of eating too much good foods. Thanks Xinyi so much for introducing this effective inch loss body cream to me at this time. It is a product from Bio-essence, so effective that I lose an inch for my waist within 4 days.

DSC_0231


The product guaranteed result within 28 days and I am very convinced now. Providing the heat sensation, at the same time it moisturizes and soothes the skin without irritation with red rash apperance as most inch loss cream would do. Also, this cream gives pleasant strawberry flavor aroma and colorless appearance which I hearted most. 

This cream is undeniably effective as I can still feel the heat after few hours of applying. Yeah, its effect is so long lasting that I just only need to apply it twice a day (morning and night) then I can enjoy the slimming process all day while. I love to use it especially during my sports routine, just simply because I can feel my oil is dropping off! However, remember, only apply the cream after all facial regimes. Otherwise, you will feel the burning on your face and eyes even I had washed my hands with soap few times more after apply this cream on body! Beware!!

Of course, another good reason that I love it is its price is not very expensive, only RM55.90 (Guardian's price)! Oh yeah, cant wait to see a NEW ME! Wahaha!


  

3 comments:

Jacksjye said...

Wah.. this one really effective? and you had lost 1 inch in 4 days? wow... then this cream is unbelieveable! I also wanna try then... apply on the waist?

HsIM said...

anywhere except bust, hehe but I stop using it already cos lazy.. XP and it is really hot!

Jacksjye said...

Yes Hsim!! I'm also the lazy kind. U see i'm so dark bcos lazy apply whitening cream also...thats why until now, i dont dare to buy.. hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...