Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bread Basket @ The Sphere

DSC_0180

Bread basket, located at The Sphere in Bangsar South, serve quite a variety of fluffy breads. I am not very familiar with places in Bangsar South, but because I am truly a bread lover, I decided to discover out this place. Get to know this shop is entirely because of the online shopping matter, which is very hit recently. Yeah, I purchased the online voucher from Milkadeal after viewing the highlights of this shop. Wow, this bread shop is officiated by renowned celebrity chef, Chef Wan. I am even convinced after seeing this because I used to be a fan of Chef Wan, he is amazing and I like his cooking show in AFC. We got the voucher of RM15.90 that included 2 sandwiches, 2 pastries, 2 savories and 2 hot drinks, kinda worthy right? Indeed, the actual value should be RM36.80 for all those stuffs mentioned above. This is the advantage of online deal which purchase goods in group, so the customers can enjoy more discount! However, there is actually risk existed. This is because we pay first before get the service or goods, so we cant make sure we will satisfy for what we had paid. Probably due to the big discount given to customers to attract buying, mostly the store gives lower rating services and stuffs to customers. I had experienced this by buying the facial package and end up with bad service: keep calling people buying products, short facial time with peasant massage, blackhead and pimples are just simply picked out, so I need to go for another facial in the following week. What a wastage for time and money! Don't even wanna go to Beauty A'nergy in Berjaya Timesquare (7th floor) anymore! Bad service, bad attitude of the beautician as well! Such poor facial still they dare to claim that it worth RM560! In my personal experience, this facial doesn't worth even RM100 for the dermalogical facial that I used to have. Last thing to complain, there is only one beautician available inside, and the massage is done by Indonesia maid! How can this be? The worst beauty saloon I ever went! Luckily, this is not the case for Bread Basket. They give exactly what they promise in the voucher, and their bread is quite nice also!

DSC_0189
Our lunch =)

DSC_0186
We had Milo, creamy and thick!

DSC_0181
Starting from left: Apple strudel, Banana roll, Tomato strudel and Sardine puff
I think they serve very good strudel, but others are just so so
Banana roll has a taste of medicine, so artificial flavoring and it is not up to my liking!

DSC_0184
I am regret for not choosing more strudel, they are really flaky, filling is simply nice!

DSC_0188 
The sandwiches, not the best as filling is a little stingy but still acceptable~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...