Friday, November 23, 2012

Mad on You!

McDonald's sometimes really freaking me out. For its breakfast day, I was unable and unwilling to go and queue for a free McMuffin, due to no 24 hours McDonald outlet on my way to school, and I really feel reluctant to purposely drive and queue for a couple of hours just for a RM4.50 McMuffin (Should be lesser value since no coffee is included). However I am still hoping to get a free one, very ambivalent of me right!? So I nagged on my darling to find the printed coupon on newspaper in order to get one free McMuffin without queuing (Sometimes I also beh tahan with myself, want something free but just don't want pay out any effort). At last, he couldn't find because the newspaper boy in his office has collected back the old newspaper, and thus promise to buy me one today. 

So today, we woke at 7.30am and purposely drove to Equine park just to enjoy our lovely breakfast together, but the stupid McDonald told us muffin is finish! What the hell you open 24 hours to sell breakfast and you tell me muffin is finish?? I am in sick but still wake up early just for it, and you tell me finish and call me buy fillet-o-fish or pancake!? I don't eat sweet thing when I am hungry and I can buy fillet-o-fish during McValue time but not at this hour with extra price okay! I am here only for the muffin and long waited coffee. With extremely disappointed mood, we left McDonald at Equine park and jam for around half hour to get back home with empty hand. 

Darling,
In the car, I just keep blaming and show temper to you. Scolding you, McDonald, every car, the motorist scratched my side mirror, the police control the traffic and even the area that jammed. Darling, really sorry to be mad on you; and thanks for being patient on me without refuting me back. I have no idea why recently I always being hot tempered and kept on finding things to argue with you. During my way to school, I was thinking to say sorry to you and buy you a breakfast when passing through the SS McDonald outlet (opened at 10am), but ended up I didn't do all this because I doubt the outlet is opened at 9.10am although light is on inside. I was start day-dreaming that you already bought me a set of breakfast at home, as my 3 years understanding on you. And this becomes reality when I reached home, see how I understand you so much! Thanks for the breakfast, it is not just a breakfast, it is your caring! 



LINEcamera_share_2012-11-23-09-59-22
I am so glad to have you in my life, so tolerant to me! Although I expected you will secretly buy me a breakfast but I still feel touched when see all this! But hold on, why everything is mine? My friend just thought I eat 2 sets and so shock with it! I only have your coffee!! 


20121123_093509_美化000
I have no idea why I suddenly fall in love with coffee, insanely. I dislike McDonald's coffee during undergraduate time, it was so bitter and taste awfully. And I only drink 3-in-1 Nescafe during my exam period! But now I like it so much, since I had the black coffee pack from Jakarta, so pure and aromatic. Now I start dislike the 3-in-1 coffee that taste so sweet and creamy and lack of coffee essence. Are people grow older and maturer, they just can savor the sweetness and dainty behind bitterness? I love bitter gourd and coffee so much nowadays, which I hate the most during my childhood. 


*Hope Coffee Can Cure My Flu*

  
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...