Monday, November 1, 2010

Simply Fish @ Malacca

This weekend I and darling back to malacca again to buy a 42" Plasma TV for his mum. Of course, we were there for nice food as well! After ordering the TV from the electrical shop, we went to this shop to had our dinner before the personnel coming to fit the TV for us.

Simply Fish, a shop serves wide variety of fish dishes. Just like the Manhattan Fish Market franchise, but it has even more variety than Manhattan, and at lower price. Of course, it has other types of western food such as chicken chop, pasta and etc. But I don't even look at them because I think I should try out their signature dish instead of other complement.




The environment is so cozy and so well-decorated
I was just like staying under the sea when having this dinner


Snapshooting again


Aunty's Apple Kasturi (A blend of apple, lime and another fruit) - RM5.50
According to his mum, this is too sweet, sour and concentrated. She requests to add water for it


Darling's ice lemon tea - RM4.90
This size is really meant for 2 persons


I and my favourite Orea Milkshake - RM7.90


Our appetizer Crispy Fish Bait - RM8.90
Very tasty original fish roe


Darling's Country Chicken Chop - RM13.50


My Naked Fish - RM16.90
This is absolutely tasty! Good taste with vinegar and cheese.


Aunty's Salmon Cajun - RM26.90
Not bad, but the fish smell is too heavy

Ratings
Food: 8.5/10
Price: 6/10
Environment: 8.5/10
Service: 8.5/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...