Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oops Cheese Tart @ Aeon Bandaraya Melaka

Those who know me well will definitely know that I am extremely fancy with anything related to cheese. Oh, when window shopping in Aeon Bandaraya Melaka (the Jusco next to Tesco) we saw this. Never plan to buy initially, but his mum likes to try every sample given. Then we were failed to escape. :p

The cheese tart is not bad, with a very strong cream cheese flavor. The boss maybe realizes that his tart is pricey, when we asking price he keep telling us they really put a lot of cheese and use high quality cheese.http://www.emocutez.com



Opps Cheese Tart


We tried 4 flavors and each cost RM3.80
From right top and clockwise: Almond, Green Tea, Pumpkin and Blueberry

We like the almond flavor one the most! It is really so awesome~ Followed by pumpkin, blueberry and green tea. Although I love cheese so much, but I still think RM3.80 for a tart is quite pricey because it is quite a small one and cannot satisfy my appetite to the fullest. Well, I am still willing to pay for the almond one next time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...