Sunday, November 14, 2010

My handsome boy-Nikon D3100


My darling bought me a DSLR camera!! After doing some survey on various DSLR available in the market, we opted for Nikon D3100. This newly launched (August 2010, and only available in Malaysia on end of September) DSLR is so handsome~ Thanks darling very muchie~ Initially we considered Sony A390 or Canon D550, but after viewing some evaluation video from youtube, YEAH we chose him as our new pet~ I am so ♥ it~ As a newbie, this is very much enough for me already!



Why Not Canon D550 but Nikon D3100




And why not A390? Well, it simply just does not have the HD video function, and lower pixel of it. Too bad.. although it is RM200 cheaper.


Close up view of my Handsome






I ♥ you, and I ♥ my darling too. Without darl, I couldnt have this handsome one. Thanks~ And now is the time to go through lots of manual and tutorial reading in order to "gao dim" this handsome. lolx.. http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

stimfish said...

Wah, handsome boy gok le...Nikon always the best, but is more difficult to use compare to Canan and Sony, so do explore it yourself =, then you can have fun d~

HsIM said...

hehe, yalor a lot of things to be learnt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...