Thursday, November 18, 2010

Destress for ending Sem7

It is really a great relief after I have completely finished my semester 7. This semester is really crazy as two killing assignment Final Year Project, and Plant Design all come in a rush. Now, I can really bid farewell to the Plant Design, finished all the presentation and just left out the final draft submission which is so sap sap water I think. It tortured me for 2 semesters already as we took 2 semester to complete the preliminary design and also detailed design. YEAH BYE BYE TO YOU! Well, I still have Final Year Project to go, I think I ought to start during my holiday otherwise I shall really running out of time!

After the exam, the de-stress follow-up is a must! The next day I went Sing K with coursemates, it was so fun as I long time didn't hang out with them, and I didn't sing K for long time as well! the time being together especially after the stressful semester.

What is next? Darling was off as it was Haji Holiday~ We went to buy luggage and stuffs to Taiwan, Shopping and Eat Something Nice of course!

Main Purpose-Taiwan Stuff


It is less than a month that I and darling will ✈ to Taiwan, and we still didn't get a Large-enough bag yet! Promotion on luggage is everywhere but the price is still high lah weh! So we opt for Tesco one. Their stuffs are really so so so cheap! The 26in (As shown in red color one) only cost us RM79.95. This is really big as its height reach my hip! I really worry that my luggage will overweight~ ⊙︿⊙ We also bought the little lock and adapter (Taiwan is 110V)~

Side Purpose-Dining Out


RM5 for 5 meatballs, complete with fries

Since we were near Ikea, darling asked to window-shop in Ikea to see some beautiful furniture. OMG, it was so people mountain people sea there~ So we don't really shop there. Passing through the Ikea restaurant, heard some blogger and friend said their meatball is nice, so how can I miss it out?? After try it, ermm, so so only loh~ nothing special~ They gave a raspberry sauce for the meatball to dip out, which I think it is so disgusting to match with meatball! It is really a waste for my stomach space to have this!


Then, we went to Dragon-i again as darling recently so fancy with Chinese cuisine.


酸辣汤拉面 RM12 - Spicy and sour, very nice. Even nicer if vinegar is added.
(The curve one is better than 1U, as 1U one is too spicy till my lip become sausage)


上海小笼包 RM9 - A must-order dish


椒盐豆腐 RM8 - Honestly, I never had tried a tofu as soft as this one,
while the outer is so crispy


Side Purpose-Nichii on Sale 2010

What is my next target? Of course shopping as Nichii is on sale~!! Bought 2 blouse and 2 dress. It is so happy to shop during the sale~ Yet, all the clothes I chosen just have 10% discount. And I noticed that after i paid. :(


Total: RM206.65

The long dress (rightmost) is amazingly beautiful when I tried it in the fitting room. I don't have a good impression on it at first sight because it is bare shoulder dress, which does not really fit me this kind of big bone girl. But darling said it should be nice and call me try it out. Thanks darling for your extraordinary sense~ Hehe it is fun to shop with you although I know you are not feeling fun :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...