Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Love U Shabu-Shabu @ Puchong

It was 28 October 2010, the date I submitted my plant design 2nd draft. This plant design is really so killing. I was spending two semester in completing this assignment yet when come to the date of submission, I was still need to burn midnight oil in completing it. The night after submitting the killer, I and darling plan to hunt for nice food again to reward myself! Here we came to "I Love U Shabu-shabu" in Puchong Jaya. This place is very easy to find, it is located at the shoplots next to IOI mall. When you enter the carpark of IOI mall, you are definitely able to see it. This place offers both buffet style steamboat and dim sum.


If your vehicle is parked in IOI mall, RM1 is discounted for you. An adult is charged RM26.80. Not much photos are taken as we are too hungry already.

The places offers:
1) Some ready-to-eat dishes such as sausage, chicken wing, fried mushroom, salads, fried mee, fried rice etc.
2) BBQ service where you can pick your seafood and some marinated meats to let the workers bbq it for you.
3) Dim Sum

Four types of soups are available which are:
1) Herbal
2) Tomyam
3) Clear chicken soup
4) ABC soup
Herbal is quite weird and not so suitable for seafood. Definitely don't go for clear chicken soup and ABC soup. They are tasteless! ABC soup is even worse as too much of onions are added making all the ingredients in the soup become tasteless. However, you can opt to change the soup base. So, we tried out all 4 types of soup base and made a conclusion that Tomyam is the best among four. Yet the Tomyam base taste a bit weird and quite different from the Tomyam soup I ever tried.


Part of our food


Their chicken wings are really nice! Yummy!


They serve quite wide variety of seafood. This clam is huge and fresh.

I like this Shabu only for the chicken wing. I would still prefer the Shabu I went last time in Bandar Puteri Puchong. Although they just offer a kind of soup, but it really taste better than this one. I am still very fancy with their special home-made sauce.

Ratings
Food: 3/10
Price: 4/10
Environment: 5/10
Service: 7/10


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...