Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kyung Joo @ Midvalley

My friend -Fishie- said I always go eat ho liao, what I can say is.. She is right! The only activity I can do in KL is to find good food, watch a good movie, and shopping. Other than that, I can only spend my leisure time in front of lappy to blog or watch PPS.

This time (15 Oct 2010) I and darling go hunt for good food again. It is a Korean restaurant in Midvalley called Kyung Joo, just beside the Carls Jr and same floor with the GSC cinema. Darling knew I am quite fancy with Korean food, and he purposely brought me here. I love sour, spicy and salty food, just as what they served!


This is the place


The environment

They will send up 6 plates of appetizers for a table, there are Kimchi, ikan bilis, beansprout, kangkung, mashed potato, and fu-yong-egg slices. Those dishes are awesome!


We tried out a Special Barbeque Chicken Set,
which completed with a big bowl of seafood bean paste soup - RM35.90

The barbeque chicken is very soft and juicy, special sauce make it perfect to the max! The bean paste soup taste like miso soup that we usually had, but a little bit spicier. They suits my taste very much! We did not order the grill meat which is the common dish in Korean restaurant as the fresh meat all are quite costly, which is about Rm30-40 per plate of meat. Also, the A La Carte menu is quite pricey too. Thus, a set of 2 dishes which serves 2 persons became our choice.


The Korean rice, it is RM5 per bowl~!
It makes me don't even wanna drop a grain :p
But it is included in our set menu


My Korean Green Tea - RM3.50
It has a strong taste of rice grain, I love it as it gives a taste of healthy to me~


Our extra order KimChee Jeon - RM18.90

Kimchee Jeon: Kimchee is fried with other vegetables in pancake form, it is crispy and gives special taste when dip with the sauce. A must-order dish whenever I head to Korean restaurant as I already fall in love with Kimchee. Whenever I saw Kimchee fried rice, Kimchee fried mee, Kimchee instant noodle, Kimchee this Kimchee that I will sure order, I just purely love their sour and spicy taste!


The sweets after the bill :) It is red ginseng candy, not that bitter as I thought, and I love it

Ratings
Food: 8.5/10
Price: 7/10
Environment: 4/10
Service: 7/10


The next day, which is today, we went chilis again :)


I ordered Monterey Chicken-RM26.95
Chicken breast grilled with BBQ sauce and top beef bacon and cheese, served with mashed potato and boiled brocolli. Only one word to describe it: Perfect!


Darling's Cheddar Oldtimer - RM19.45. He will never bored with this burger
It's his dish whenever he come to chilis.

2 comments:

Jacksjye said...

Wow..so so delicious oh..~

HsIM said...

wei JACK!!!
i use that make up base liao.
not bad as it is not oily to me. but after use liao like no effect but face looks fairer a bit lo~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...