Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ah Tuan Ee @ The Curve


Ah Tuan Ee's Place, is famous for its Nyonya delights. During our 1025 anniversary, I was really busy with tons of workload. However, darling still insisted to bring me out for a better meal during the weekend to release some stress. Here we came for ah Tuan ee's place~ Darling came this place before with his Australian CFO and colleagues as welcoming feast. The mat salleh quite loves this place, so I think this would be a good place for me to try out as well. I love darling because he will always think about me whenever he sees something fun or had something good. Just as this time, he would think to bring me to this place when he had a good time with his colleague here. http://www.emocutez.com



We like snapshooting~


The environment, quite crowded and kinda hot


Sambal Sotong (Small) - RM26.80
This was awesome! A little bit sweety and the sambal sauce is so stimulative~


Gulai Tumis Fish (Small) - RM20.80
This was quite so-so to me. It is good but it is like lack of something for me. The Dont-Know-What thing is missing.. However, after adding some sambal from "sambal sotong" to the gulai, it becomes perfect taste to me.



Pandan Chicken (Small) - RM17.80
Not the same like the ordinary Pandan Chicken from other ordinary Nyonya restaurant at which they tend to wrap the chicken by Pandan leaves. This chicken was fulled with Pandan fragrance and we guess they use the Pandan juice to marinate the chicken. Good!

Ah Tuan Ee's Place
No. 155 Level 1 Western Courtyard, The Curve
03-77103603

Ratings
Food: 6.5/10
Price: 7.5/10
Environment: 3.5/10
Service: 8/10

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...