Friday, October 1, 2010

My Casio

I am so keen on getting a digital watch because it is troublesome to bring the handphone out from the pouch whenever I wanna see the date or time. Why digital? It is so shame to say that I do not know to read the time from analog watch! Furthermore, analog ladies' watch does not provide the date number. Although digital watch is a bit more childish, I would still prefer it~

Darling use his first salary to buy me this. Actually I plan to buy a cheap one (less than rm30) as I just wanna wear it to school and for rough use purpose. However, darling said he wanna buy me a better quality one because of the the guarantee.


I chose this, not too expensive but at least it has a brand-Casio.



I love it so much, not too childish look as other digital watch because of its metal band, and IT IS DIGITAL one. I love the pinky look! So adorable~ Aha, I will not read the time wrongly anymore.

Thanks darling, I am so appreciate it!http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...