Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Renaissance of my car

After the big bang incident about 1 month ago, my car is finally back! Within this 1 month, thanks darling for lending me his car, although it is quite tired to follow him go to work in the early morning. My car is now back with beautiful crystal-like headlamp, new original bumpers, and also new radiator and compressor, yeah, aircond is cooler now! Hehe, I had fully utilized my insurance this time, guess what? I had claimed RM12,266.00! Wow, I should really drive extra carefully this time onwards, because this is the last time for my car to claim original parts from PERODUA.


1
Oh~ my little baby is finally back to my side! Miss you so much!

2
its backside is so flawless~ *Simply love your ass* :p

3
Notice the crystal-like headlamp? so clear and shining!


***Pray hard not to injure my baby again! It is damn troublesome!***
***Yet, Thanks God for making everything smooth and safe!***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...