Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ogawa ezThrive

DSC_0001
Ogawa ezThrive

Ogawa is having a great deal for this new body shaping product-Ogawa ezThrive~ This machine is sold at RM2588, coming with the mobile seat XE as a free gift. There is a choice for you whether you can choose the mobile seat or the exercise bike. Once upon a time I was pondering to choose this kind of shaking machine or the running machine. At the end I come out with this one because: I found this ezThrive is useful for the slacker as you just need to stand or sit on the machine. Also, the running machine is so space-consuming. Several poses are taught in the manual book, depending on which part of your fat you wish to lose. The machine has calories lost display in the panel as well, which is a very good indicator for people to monitor the calories lost from the activity. I love this machine very much, because I can feel it is really working for my body. How? Well, whenever I hike, usually my leg will feel itchy due to blood circulation. 5 minutes testing on this machine during a roadshow event gave me this itchy feeling as well. Thus, I feel that it should be more useful than those slimming belt, which I abandoned after few months usage due to zero result.

Thanks to Darling for buying me such a wonderful gift. I can save up my time, petrol and energy from going outdoor exercising. I wish I can at least burn off 100 calories each day to compensate you. :p

The promotion will be ended on 31st of March, so hurry up if you planned to buy one! The salesperson claimed that after March, perhaps the price will be raised until 3k something, or no more free gift.


DSC_0002
It has a combined function of oscillating and vibrating motion, which works simultaneously to penetrate and break the stubborn fat in your body

DSC_0004
This is the free gift comes together with the ezThrive. It is a mobility massage cushion that you can put on your car seat or just simply on your sofa.


DSC_0001 (2)
Well, we are lucky to have a very kind promoter that gave us another free gifts
the Air freshener, and also the aroma essence that worth RM50

Yeah! So Happy, but, I have no excuse to be fat girl anymore. :(
Anyway, thanks to Darling again!

6 comments:

Jacksjye said...

Wow.. an awesome gift. Congratulations!

HsIM said...

thx :)

@lpidot said...

hi there..i just bought 1 oso at the curve last month promo same price with u n with two fee gift, 1) ezslick 2) ezy massager

but still not get the machine yet

asking u?

1) is this machine really working?

thanks

Riley Tah said...

hey :) does this machine really help? cz im thinking about buying an elleptical machine or this one. any suggestion ??

HsIM said...

Hi, the effect is not really that significant on me because:
1) I don't actually do it regularly and consistently (sometimes really too bz to work out)
2) I don't control my diet

However, I did experience little sweating and body heating after 3 set of continuous shaking (each 15min) with max power.

Comparing to elliptical machine, I think I will choose this shaking machine bcos I am really a lazy person, and for this one I will jz need to sit or stand only. But one disadvantage of this machine is you can hardly sweat

Sofiya said...



My favorite blog! Thanks for sharing such insightful and relevant content.
Slimming Machine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...