Sunday, March 27, 2011

Papa John's Pizza

Any day with a pizza is a good good day. Today we had something from Papa John's~ Got a super saver voucher from the leaflet: one 9" pizza, one potato wedges and one breadsticks for RM20, only for delivery and take out. This offer valid only until 31 March 2011, well, left not much days, so we opted it tonight. This is my third time to have Papa John's pizza, not a bad choice indeed.


DSC_0001
The potato wedges, nothing special to talk about

DSC_0003
I heart their breadsticks, with some indescribable fragrance, perhaps from pitfire?

DSC_0005
I even heart their butter, creamy yet not giving me a greasy feel, fantastic~

DSC_0006
Fisherman's Catch
It is full with tuna fish flakes and prawns within
I guess the cheese is Parmesan perhaps? Not too salty until giving me a surfeited feel
Instead, I enjoy these pizzas, it couldn't give me any guilty feel, *evil grin*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...