Monday, September 6, 2010

Jyu Raku

Today was a tiring day, wake up in the early morning at 7.10am to make passport in Putrajaya until 11.30am~ Gosh.. system down in other nearby immigration office, causing a serious crowd at the time of 10am. Luckily I reached there before 9am so I was successfully avoided the crowd. Yet, standing there in almost 1 hr plus really make me feel dying.

The task afterward given by my buddy Ms YY is then carried out straight after. She has called me help out in booking van for the plant visit 2 days after the raya break. I am not say unwilling to help, but due to the ppl follow together to the trip, make me quite reluctant to help her. Furthermore the plant visit is not beneficial to me at all. I carried my really tiring body rush over to faculty and then to the dean office, and drive to main campus pass up the approval letter and also another place to pass up the application form. This is Okay bcos she is my buddy, and I am the typical type that who treat me good I'll treat them good back. Just feel so hate when thinking of those fellas only know to talk while never work, criticize ppl while still hoping ppl to help back. Really feel hormone imbalance as they can follow the trip which I did contribute even little bit. Okay NVM as things have been done and I can back to home directly to recharge back!

After lunch, relaxing relaxing a while and actually recharge for half hour only, then I was following darling go Subang Parade to meet his client. Honestly my eyes were blank when hanging around when waiting him because really too tired~ Luckily I didnt faint down~! Afterwards, we go to the nearby Japanese Restaurant Jyu Raku to have our dinner as I promise darling I'll treat him the Japanese cuisine. Initially we plan to go Rakuzen, which is just next to Jyu Raku, but we enter the wrong shop~ We thought they are actually a same shoplot until we are in the car ready to leave! Maybe both of us really dizzy already.http://www.emocutez.com BUT, this Jyu Raku is really thumbs-up! Service is good, environment is not bad, food is nice~! Price is reasonable than Rakuzen(checking online about the price). This one really called 傻人有傻福~http://www.emocutez.com



Sharing some photos of Jyu Raku here~ Looks not nice because taken by handphone keke


The appetizer, a piece of salmon, a piece of unknown fish, and a piece of white carrot. This is free upon you order~ (Green tea is free and free flow as well)



The cozy environment at 2nd floor



My all time favourite-grilled teriyaki salmon (RM22)



My Tendon Rice bowl-2 pieces of prawn, 1 piece of eggplant, 2 pieces of unknown fish(guess is dory), 1 piece of pumpkin with a bowl of rice with special fragrant sauce (RM25)



My darling CurryJyu-japanese curry chicken rice, looks not nice but taste quite good(RM20)

**We didnt order set meal, but all meal complete with a bowl of miso soup, a plate of salad and a plate of fruits


My Tired Look at there


Ok that's all for todayhttp://www.emocutez.com

Tomorrow morning I will start my another journey travel back to penang~
Yuhoohh Penang here I come~

2 comments:

Jacksjye said...

Jyu Raku in chinese is what oh?? sounds great...
going back penang? have safe drive and happy journey..
Happy holiday and selamat hari raya ya^^

HsIM said...

haha i forgot wat is its name in chinese liao.. ya in penang oredi, unlike u owaz dowan go back home ahahhaha! anyway happy holiday to you also although u wan to work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...