Saturday, September 25, 2010

Canton-i + Piranha

Yesterday I and darling finally went dating ever since he started working~ I am so not used to it because we can only go dating and have fine dining on the weekend. I think I do not have chance to enjoy those student promotions(as usually fall on weekdays) anymore haha~ Although yesterday we just had dinner and movie in midvalley, I already feel very happy with it. Is this so called "when a thing is scarce, it is precious(物以稀为贵)"?

We had our dinner in Canton-i(香港粥面家), I did not know the food there is that nice as I received bad review from my brother saying that the food there is oily, perhaps it is only for the Penang outlet?

Canton-i


The ambience: nice decorated but definitely not a good place for chit-chatting because it is really noisy and customers sit quite near to each other (less privacy)


Darling ordered "2combo+rice(双拼饭)" consisted roast pork belly(烧腩), soya sauce chicken drumstick (鼓油鸡腿) -RM13.80
**The roast pork belly is really OMG-Nice! Not only crispy, but it is melted in your mouth!! 4 pieces is really not enough lah wei~


My porridge (荔湾艇仔粥) consisted peanuts(花生粒), cabbage slice(包菜丝), fish flakes(鱼片), meat slice(肉片) and 鱼漂(don't know what is it in english), together with yao-char-koay (油炸鬼)-RM10.80
**I can say that this is the best porridge I have ever tested, so smooth and pasty. The yao-char-koay is so crispy until it remained its crispiness after dipped in the porridge for 5 minutes (I did really do experiment on it haha)


Marinated beancurd and egg(卤水蛋豆腐)-RM10.80
**The beancurd is soft and nice, not the sour taste of beancurd I usually had. The sauce is salty-sweet, yummy!


The free borsh soup(罗宋汤)


My jasmine and green tea (七仙女)-RM5, looks beautiful right?


=)


After the dinner, we had Piranha~!



I didn't know about this movie nor hear its name until my friend highly recommended it. The scene is bloody horrible and I feel really vomiting and disgusting for the first time ever since I watched movie. It is so real~!! OMG I do really wish those Piranha become extinct in this world OK!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...