Sunday, September 26, 2010

I-City, Klang



Going to I-city is a sudden decision after the dinner as I was too bored. Entrance fee: RM10 per car included parking fees and ticket coupon to either cold room, safari zoo or restaurant voucher worth RM10. The restaurant voucher is applicable only if you dine at least RM20 in any restaurant around the I-city.

Too many photos, so I got to combine, but the resulted quality is low =(

1) The birds


2) In the cold room







3) The safari zoo


4) Some other outdoor shootings





I with the peacock


The colorful tree


Heaven of deer


Red Christmas!


So sentimental :P



The Autumn


Am I look like a deer? :P


Meet Fahrenheit !


So close to Wu-zhun, hehe


In the photo gallery

Thanks darling for bringing me go such a beautiful place! Feel like celebrating Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...