Saturday, July 30, 2011

A date with Marvel's

marvel1 
Captain America: The First Avenger is now the hit of the season, everybody is blathering on about it now. Being a big fan of Marvel's superheroes, of course I won't miss it. Although it was just on screen since 28 July 2011, we just simply can't wait anymore. The seats are almost full even we online purchase the movie ticket.

I am totally in love with Marvel's superheroes since my secondary school after Spider Man. The superheroes I love the most was Thor, and now, I am in love with Captain America (Steve Rogers), both of them are so men! I just simply can't withdraw my eyes from them. Thor is just too sexy and wild, while this Captain America is so cute, kind and look innocent!

Trust me, don't ever miss out this movie, it is incredibly great! Although it is a 2 hours movie, but you will never feel why time passes so slow in the theater. Much greater than Transformer 3 I can say, in fact I don't think Transformer 3 is nice,  the front part is kinda boring, keep talking about the history of NASA, while the Autobots and Decepticons are just fight for nothing, and Sam seemed like lost his importance in the movie, while the girl is just like vase, standing there to show off her good body figure. In my humble opinion, I think it is quite lack of story line compared to previous series.

I hope The Avengers of Marvel's superheroes can release as soon as possible, can't wait anymore to see all of them gather out together to fight for the world! I guess it will be an amazing scene ever after.



 ******************************

Before the movie, I and darling were totally starved yet never had a little idea of what to eat. Just when we were about to park our car, we saw the advertisement from food republic in a banner. Oh yeah, it is just another newly opened food court. The food looks temptingly, while we were lack of energy to hunt for any nicer restaurant floor by floor (Hey, 1 Utama is freaking big!), so we decide to give it a try. 

DSC03257
DSC03246
Food republic, although it is just a food court, but the environment is kinda clean and comfortable, a lot of food varieties offered there including mixed rice, chicken rice, Teppanyaki, Thai food, Little Wok, and many many more. Incredibly, there is not even a hint of cooking smell or smoke from the stall, good management of range hood!  


DSC03247
Darling's all time favorite, Nasi Lemak + Curry Fish + extra 1 curry egg = RM9! Owh, it is considered so cheap in this place! The sambal paste tastes good also, not that spicy but with a tad of sweetness, while the curry fish is so fresh and nice! Yeah, we always love the curry fish from mamak stall! Darling will never ever want to miss it!

DSC03252 
My Pineapple Fried Rice, comes with 5 pieces of sweet and sour Thai style fried chicken (RM8.90). I love the pineapple fried rice, and it is best served with the green chili! The green chili doesn't really taste spicy, but it is sour and aromatic! This plate doesn't look like something that  would appear in food court, instead its quality can be compete with restaurant.

DSC03256
The curry puff (RM0.80 each) dragged my attention but it is just so-so after all. The batter is thick and not crispy at all, and the filling taste like those vegetarian curry. In short, it doesn't taste as good as those 3 for RM1 curry puff where we can find in mamak stall.

******************************

It is another shopping day for me after the movie, because everywhere is on-sales! Today, 1Utama was flooded with sea of people, I am so impressed with the buying power of KL people, the crowd is not what you can imagine, and every shop is full with the huge crowd, yup IT'S EVERY SHOP, not even a shop is lack of popularity.

I got a new blouse and clutch handbag for myself. Although everywhere is on sales, including my favorite outlets Nichii, Kitschen, Vincci, Padini, Nose etc etc, but I only manage to get new stuffs from Forever 21. What's wrong with me?! But it is good otherwise my bank account will soon be closure.

DSC03262
Here are my new blouse and clutch bag from Forever 21~
The new blouse was RM79, and now it is RM50! While the clutch handbag is not promotional item, but due to the privilege of a student, I manage to get 10% discount so it just cost me RM53.10~
Oh I love sales but should I hate it also? >.<

******************************

Shopping does kill time, we were unintentionally shop until dinner time, darling brought me to Chilis again, one of our favorite restaurant. But darling didn't plan to eat, as he wanna keep his stomach for Serdang's famous curry mee. Well, I dislike curry mee, no matter how delicious it is, I still dislike. Oh my Oldtimers, drooling~ Thanks darling for the treat again!

DSC03259
My Oldtimers, MUST add beef chilies and cheese to complete bring out the aromatic and juicy flavor of the beef patty~

DSC03260
See how thick is the patty? Well, today patty was a little bit hard and dry, but it still made me salivate! But today french fries were much better, they are crispy and soft inside~

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...