Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dragon-i @ The Curve

Another hangout day with darling~ Went two places today, 1U and the curve. I was looking forward to a Puma handbag, and darling said he wanted to buy one for me~ Before that we went to Midvalley and the Gardens already to have a look on some, they were good but not quite up to my satisfaction. Darling thought there is another Puma shop in 1U, so we headed there today by trapping in the jam for nearly 1 hour. Gosh, when we reached there only found out that no Puma shop there, only Nike and Adidas. Again, darling claimed that he SEEMED like saw a Puma shop in The Curve. So we headed to The Curve afterward. Again and again, no Puma shop! Hehe, not quite got fate with the Puma. Alright never mind and we will go for fine dinner. ooH, bubba gump shrimp restaurant is full, again we opted for Dragon-i, one of our favorite restaurant.


DSC03939
Realizing that I am getting older, few hours of shopping made me tired :(

DSC03941
Darling is so "loyal" to this Szechuan Ramen

DSC03940
No doubt as it is so irresistible (RM13)

DSC03947
Pepper salt tofu, just quite like the strong fragrance of soybean (RM8)

DSC03945
I am not so dull as darling, I love to try something new.
So I ordered this.
This is quite new to us, Shanghai pan-fried meat bun (RM9)
I would say I love this more than the Shanghai Siao Long Pau that we usually ordered.
This one is crispy at one side while soft at another side. I would say this is a great combination of taste.
Also, the very soft dough absorbed the essence of marinated meat very well.

DSC03943
I just love rice more. :)
Shanghai Fried Pork Rib Vegetable Rice (RM18)
It is not easy to fry rice, especially if you want the fried rice bit by bit, without lumping together, and not too oily, it actually takes skill. Many fried rice tastes good, but not many fried rice "smells" good. Wok Hei is the key term in order for the fried rice smells good.
I love this to be served with their in-house sambal :)


Ratings

Food: 10/10
Price: 6/10
Environment: 8/10
Service: 10/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...