Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weird Combo @ Young Heart, Pulau Tikus

Why weird combo? This word is from Tze Im, and that is so true! Yeah, 4 of us are so rare hang out together like this. That night was a great night, we had so much things to chat about, from career, love, beauty to etc etc.. and I realized we are no longer wet behind the ears, we are all grew! They became so mature, except me I guess, because they are already a player in the realistic society, they know what they actually dream of; while I am so unprepared, and therefore I decided to further my study to stable myself down. Yeah, now I am the only student among them. 

This night was purely a spontaneous gathering, calling up people instinctively, not sure where to dine in, and finally we spontaneously suggest to this place: Young Heart, located at Pulau Tikus. It ought to be a terrace house but they change it to restaurant, just next to the Pulau Tikus market area.


P6071925
The weird combo huh?! Should always meet up next time


P6071891
Young Heart serves healthy cuisine, they did give strong sense of organic! So natural, so hearty! 

P6071894 
We chose the Tatami style dining area, so we can fully enjoy and relax to the max in the cozy ambiance 

As I and Aunnee already had our dinner, while the other two were in diet plan, so we didn't order much food, and all meant for sharing; Sharing is caring what! 


P6071903
橙花猪扒 Orange Pork Chop - RM14
Sweet and sour pork chop with strong aroma and orange, so appetizing!

P6071904
菜卷拼盘 Summer Roll Platter - RM13
Soft popiah skin wrap with veggie, and we have 3 choices here: Prawn, Unagi and Salmon, inside the veggie wrap. Everything was so fresh in this platter

P6071908
芝士鸡锅贴 Chessy Chicken Guotie - RM12.60
This is undeniably yummy, the chicken filling is so satisfied. But I don't feel the quantity of cheese inside, kinda lack of cheesy flavor, or maybe I am TOO in love with cheese and ordinary quantity of cheese couln't satisfied me?

P6071914
鳗鱼炒面 Unagi Fried Noodle - RM15.80
I love this plate, as the soy sauce taste so different, neither too salty nor sweet, while with a little fragrance from ocean, what is that? Might because of the seaweed and unagi were too fresh! Also, with so much veggies cooked together, this dish actually make me feel so refreshing

P6071905
芒果花园Mango Puree Pudding - RM4.50
Although it is pudding, but the texture was not that thick and hard. Instead, it is so silky smooth and nice combination with sago, which can reduce its sweetness to my acceptable level!

P6071906
蜂蜜海底椰Honey Sea Coconut - RM8 and 黄金豆浆Pumpkin Soya Bean Milk - RM6
The honey sea coconut actually tasted quite sweet and not into my liking while the pumpkin soya bean milk was so thick and creamy, and I love the soya aroma, yummy!

P6071907
双花苹果茶 Rosehip Hibiscus Apple Tea - RM9.50 (Refillable)
Every natural flower tea mixture there has its own function, not remember what is this for, I guess it is something related to keep fit and relax? Check it out yourself.

P6071910
It tastes sour, with a hint of green apple taste. Don't be afraid with the sourish tea, as you will be given sugar syrup together with the pot. I love the natural aroma of flower with green apple, good try of this!

After the food, what to do? Of course snap snap!

P6071919

P6071923 

Love hanging out together with you girls, promise me, stay connected always! 


Young Heart Restaurant44 Jalan Cantonment, 10250 Georgetown, PenangTel: 604-228 8084 Mobile: 604-410 8098Business Hour:Daily 12pm - 10pm Closed on Monday 
Ratings
Food: 8.5/10
Price: 7/10 (Averagely each of us RM20-25)
Environment: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...