Monday, July 25, 2011

My Honeymoon Dessert @ IOI Boulevard

I don't have a sweet tooth, therefore I rarely hang out to dessert house or barely cook any sweet dishes, unless there is a celebration awaiting me! But this time was quite different, because dessert had become our main dinner. Well, this happened entirely because of the online voucher matter again. I was so greedy until bought a total value of RM50 voucher (which only cost RM25, super worthy isn't it?), just for dessert! Initially I was planned to use the voucher in different days, but Darling said since we were here already why not finish all the voucher? OMG, this means each of us has to consume RM25 dessert on that particular night. Don't worry about our stomach space, because the desserts are not cheap anyway, clear off the voucher is not really that difficult! 

My Honeymoon Dessert is considered quite a good place to have delicate sweet course, nice environment but so SILENT, not even a single song is played and apparently we have to talk softly as well. This really annoyed me because I felt so tension while having my dainty dessert, what a contradiction!


DSC_0365
My Honeymoon Dessert, a delicacy dessert house

DSC_0389
DSC_0377
The environment, not so packed during weekdays



Here are some of their signatures', price shown are the real price on menu: 

DSC_0368
DSC_0370
Coconut Milk Purple Rice Soup - RM6
Nice aroma of coconut milk, with tender of sweetness


DSC_0371
Durian Pancake - RM9
This is a must-try, soft and thin pancake skin wrap mickle of durian flesh to make perfect combination with smooth cream

DSC_0373
Mellow Fellow Pastry - RM16
This is great too as the pastries are so crispy, giving different layers of texture when served with jelly, fresh fruit and smooth cream. Topping with chocolate chip vanila ice cream and blueberry sauce, which is fresh from Hong Kong!

DSC_0390
Durian Love - RM12
Another as fine as snowflake icy dessert, not sure what is the white thingy but I love it so much for its chewiness and exclusively durian flavor, I guess it is something like Nata de Coco

DSC_0392
Sweet Heart - RM9
Bottom is soft steamed pumpkin, topped with red bean paste n ground peanut, then glutinous dumpling and ice cream
Well, this really make me feel full and satiated after a few spoons

Ratings
Food: 7/10
Price: 8/10 (if considered not at discounted price)
Environment: 6/10
Service: 7/10


  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...