Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ingolf's Kneipe @ Tg Bungah


Although my origin is Penang, I seldom hunt for good stuff in this Heaven of Food. This is because my mum always buy me economic rice or cook by herself whenever I am back. When the family day comes, we used to hang out to the restaurant that serves "煮炒" or any restaurant that we usually go. This is because no one is willing to suggest new place. However today I am lucky enough as my food hunter cousin Shermie volunteer herself to bring me try out a restaurant that serves German food. Here we come to Ingolf's Kneipe.




Here is the environment inside


Bread soup - RM9.80
Taste like mushroom soup, but it is creamier, contain bacon, green vegies and bread inside
This soup taste really different from the ordinary cream soup I've ever tried
Well, the bun served is warm which add extra point to the soup


Beef soup - RM9.80
This is the best beef-related soup ever I guess
No horrible smell from beef cube in the soup as what I usually experience
The meat is so tender and soft
The taste is awesome! You cant imagine until You come and taste it yourself~

This restaurant really serves good soup~!



As I had dining experience of in German restaurant, I know their platter usually serves in really huge size. So today we just order a sausage platter and share out.
Sausage platter - RM48.80
Contains wide variety of sausages, fried pork (a bit like siu yok), ham and fried pork meat ball


Criss-cross fries that comes along with the platter
This is damn good man! As I ate the one sold in Jusco before and the taste was really terrible-cold and not crunchy, while the potato inside is so hard! Something like McD fries that put away for whole day long~
This is totally so different, outside crunchy while inside is so soft~


Sour veggies that usually be seen in every German dish


Onion sauce and mustard for dipping


A satisfied dinner treated by Shermie, thanks~


Total bill: RM68.40
Address:
Ingolf's Kneipe
(German Restaurant and Bar)
1F, Jalan Sungai Kelian, Tanjong Bungah, 11200 Penang.
Tel: 04-8995796

Ratings
Food: 8/10
Price: 5/10
Environment: 6/10
Service: 4/10

2 comments:

TANHONGTAT said...

Wah =0

HsIM said...

hehe next time bring u go eat ya =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...