Monday, April 15, 2013

Homebaked Banana Oat Cookies

I shared out an oat cookies recipe before in my blog but today I opted a healthier and easier recipe than the one I shared.  It uses no butter, no sugar, no flour, just purely oat and banana. Credit to TheBurlapBag for sharing this wonderful healthy oat cookies recipe, it is undeniably a low calories and oil-free afternoon snack to indulge.


Basically it just needs two ingredients for this yummy cookies -- banana and oat. However I have added in some cinnamon and raisins to boost up the flavor.

 photo 1-42_zps7c6eec49.jpg
1 Cup of oats and 2 riped bananas, mix everything and then add in some cinnamon and raisins. I would try walnut next time~ I don't have cinnamon powder but I mashed my readily available cinnamon stick, surprisingly it works well! :)
 
 
 photo 2-37_zps84134c3f.jpg
Before and after, greased before placing the cookies on grill pan, it ought to be baked at 175degC for 15 minutes but my oven doesn't allow me to set at 175degC, so I baked it at 170degC for 20minutes and 180degC for 5 minutes for a crispier surface. This recipe is so ridiculously simple and sensational, everyone gotta try out!
 
 
20130415_143116(0)
It doesn't taste as hard as real cookies, but more like kuih kodok, soft and chewy texture with crispy outer surface. Very delicious and finish within 1 hour, just couldn't stop munching!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...