Sunday, September 28, 2008

skinny T

26 Sept 2008.....
I have done sth crazy...
get in long queue for at least 22 hrs....
just for..?

~SONY CYBER-SHOT SKINNY T77~

Sony new product lauching held on 27 Sept 2008 at Berjaya Times Square KL
a crowd of ppl started queuing since 25 Sept 2008 in front of the BTS.


the first girl who bought at RM8 had oredi queued for almost 50hrs ++
I was so lucky as i got it at RM488 + illness....
Some wrangles happened as some unavoidable stuffs such as cut-Q occured..



~photos~

Q started when day still young...





Late comers add in to Q when night fell..






long Q..... very crowd... sit also got problem....





graffiti-ing ~skinny T~




nice graffiti..




the only free gift i got from sony... i prefer cap, T-shirt, etc.....sony very kiam siap...




too bored staying in cage... keep on capturing pic..




I and my "T"...





4 "T" from cindy, KS, me, HT(like womb..)






camera skin competitions...







everybody lay like salted fish...




the gal in black.. 1st in the queue..




finally lauching... wait until wanna die d~


my brown sony skinny T77....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...