Sunday, January 13, 2013

Boost Juice Bars

I had a voucher for the boost juice bars and will be expired on coming March. Thus, since we were hanging out at Midvalley yesterday and it has a outlet there, we decided to use up the voucher to purchase two low fat smoothies. Those were yogurt smoothies anyhow, has lower sugar level and more healthy as it has good bacteria for promoting bowel health.






We order two original size low fat smoothies, all berry bang for me and mango passion for my darling. Guess what? We had the second one at only RM1~ ♡♥♡♥



I love my all berry bang very much! It is sourish sweet which fits my tastebud very well, not too extremely sour as like we eat strawberry and most importantly, no sugar was added! Darling's mango passion is not up to my liking if compared with all berry bang, because it comes with little bitterness.

Although the price of these smoothies are a little bit higher than other beverage available in the mall like chatime, each a cup and etc but I would prefer this one because it is more healthy and yummy of course! It is not too sweet like those drinks with artificial sugar.

I am even in love with this rather than Starbucks, if it has a outlet like Starbucks which offered a cozy slacking place where I can kill time, it would definitely be my first choice!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...