Thursday, August 16, 2012

PSY and Hyuna Gangnam Style ♥

Good day! Long time didn't update my blog, but actually I have a lot of things wanna blog about, including the Bon Odori event, KL birdpark, I-city outing with parents, and so much travelogues and dining posts! However, writing blog post like this really requires a lot of effort and time, from choosing photos, editing, uploading and posting.

Apart from laziness, I am actually lacking of time to update blog as well. Supervisor advices me to submit two papers for journal and conference, and everything must be done before Raya holiday, as after that I will have to start my lab works. Left two days before the Raya holiday, I do not want to procrastinate and bring my work back to home! In Penang, there is only food, gathering and enjoyment! Thus, I stop my workout since this week, sacrifice my TV time, and reject phone chit-chat from best friend and mum.

Although time is not really enough for me to complete task, I do not miss out the recent hitz video, GANGNAM STYLE from PSY! When I first heard about this song from oneFM, I already fall in love despite I didn't know anything about the funny MV. Now I got to see the MV and it is real amazing! The video is worth seeing a hundred times without getting bored! I even like the Hyuna's version Gangnam style, she is hot! Oh my God even a girl like me is totally attracted by her cute voice, sexy and funny dance and pretty face, how could guys resist her?


Original version:




With Hyuna's version :



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...