Thursday, September 22, 2011

Marche Ramadhan Buffet @ The Curve

Went to Marche previously, but this time is quite different from previous visit, because Marche was offering Ramadhan Buffet instead of market-style ordering way. Although Ramadhan month was a past nearly a month, glad that I still have the desire to blog about it, sorry for my laziness!

Digress from story: I am now lack of my motivation of doing everything! Can someone please help me out from being so depraved? All my works done are last minute work, I even lost my interest in blogging, cooking, surfing net, and watching drama and show! I always feel sleepy, moody, and spend most of my time playing games from my phone. I need regeneration, no more tiredness, no more laziness! I need to get back my motivation, but, it is quite hard to do things alone, no competitiveness and interaction, could things be done on time and perfectly? It is entirely depend on my own, I know that. I love time management game, but when it comes to real situation, this is my biggest weakness.

Marche Ramadhan buffet is not cheap, it costs RM68 for non-member and RM65 for member, exclusive of beverages. I considered it not cheap because at this price we normally can have Japanese delicacy such as tempura, sashimi, fresh oysters and etc but this is not the case for Marche. However this is okay for me because what? I won the Marche contest and the prize was a free head voucher for member and thus we paid RM65 for two.

DSC_0004 
Although the buffet was not cheap, but the restaurant still had long queue outside for those without reservation. Glad that we had made reservation and skipped the crowd!


DSC_0006 
This area were meant for people with reservation. Mostly the customers were Malay, berbuka puasa together in large group!


DSC_0018 
The free drinks from Marche, everytime you come you will get the free drink, only for member


DSC_0007 
Meat platter, oh I love their sausages, so juicy and bouncy!


DSC_0017 
Kinda dry appetizer


DSC_0030 
Seafood platter, everything is not bad except the white fish, not fresh~

 
DSC_0009 
Rosti (Potato pancake) with ham and sour cream


DSC_0010 
Fresh BBQ salmon


DSC_0011 
Stew mushrooms


DSC_0016 
Very soft and fluffy mashed potato


DSC_0019 
Chicken and mushroom (again) savory crepe


DSC_0021 
I love their mushrooms and take this stewed mushrooms again (honestly, not much choices available there compared to Jogoya)


DSC_0022 
Chicken and Mushrooms (again and again, and they all taste the same) Pizza


DSC_0031 
Fried chicken wing and sausage again


DSC_0023 
Haagen Dazs ice cream


DSC_0025 
Dessert time! Variety of mousses and pudding, noticed the chocolate cookies? That is best!


DSC_0014 
I am very satisfied with their dessert!
 

DSC_0028 
Yeah, Marche is too good until it brought my tummy to burst! Thanks for the free head voucher!

and I know their signature dish now, it is mushrooms! Wild Mushroomsss!

  I guess I ate everything there, except the mushroom soup, salad, bread with butter and some stir-fried veggie. Yeah not much choices right? But the food is considered quite nice. Thanks again to Marche!

  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...