Sunday, December 9, 2012

UNIQLO again at Paradigm Mall

Uniqlo has its new outlet opening at Paradigm Mall recently. I always wanted to buy their checker flannel shirt but it was sold at normal price whenever I visit Midvalley outlet, even during the opening promotion of Sunway Pyramid outlet. Since I am not in rush to wear that kind of shirt, I delayed my buying until yesterday when we visit the Paradigm outlet. In my last visit of Uniqlo, a tote bag (which I don't feel I need anymore recycling bag) is free for every RM200 spending, while this time they are giving out fleece blanket for every RM200 spending, of course they did giving out free for the first 500 customers on Thursday opening day also. However, I was not alert with the opening date and not planning to go alone too since Darling need to work. Even if I do so, I am not able to grab the free blanket as well, knowing that a customer reached there by 9.30am also could not get one. Yesterday, we actually went for the free fleece blanket and the checker flannel shirt even though if it sells at normal price. Surprisingly Paradigm Mall's Uniqlo has exclusive discount for that checker flannel shirt, what a gain (But other clothing we bought last time in Sunway Pyramid were neither having discount nor in stock)!


DSC_0198
Men's flannel check shirt (Was RM79.90, now RM49.90!) 



DSC_0197
Apple green fleece jacket (Was RM79.90, now RM69.90) and grey high neck T shirt (Was 39.90, now RM29.90)


DSC_0201
The left four was bought at Midvalley last few week, only sold RM9.90 to celebrate opening of Sunway Pyramid outlet, the right two was bought at Paradigm Mall, crew neck T shirt (Was RM29.90, now RM19.90) and a baby turtle neck T for little Cheyanne (RM29.90, no discount)


DSC_0200
My favorite design and pattern is checker or line, although line pattern clothing will make me look fatter, but I just simply love and could not resist both of these. My checker flannel shirt costs more than men one, was RM79.90 and now RM69.90 


DSC_0199
Bought a fleece jacket again but this one is a reversible which can be worn two side, another side is shiny fluff (Was RM79.90, now RM69.90). Also bought a long sleeve shirt for only RM24.90, was RM39.90, just to make the bill round up to RM600 and entitle for another blanket.


DSC_0204
Although we bought a lot during the Sunway Pyramid visit, this time I and darling still again together bought RM603.80. Thus, we got 3 fleece blanket for free (left two colors only), quite a disappointment because the blanket is really so small (like a size of foot towel). Free wrappers were given out for free during this festive season as well. 


DSC_0196
Another surprise from Paradigm Mall, with every purchase of RM600 above, a free Disney's mug will be given; and with purchase of RM100 and above, a RM10 Sakae Sushi cash voucher will be given. Thanks Paradigm Mall! 

  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...