Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ireland's Potato @ Midvalley

I am always a potato lover. I would just love anything related with potato. Just as the people in Ireland, they take so much serious when comes to potato. *A quote from the shop: In Ireland today there are two things in the world that can't be joked - marriage and potato*

The shop is mainly about potato, they serve fries with variety of topping, as well as the potato bake. Also, there are many side dishes such as chicken ball, onion ring etc that look great as well! However, it is a little bit pricey to spend on snacks. The midvalley outlet that we went is actually the 3rd outlet and just opened on November.


We took the Combo Set 1, chicken ball + honey mustard potato chips + iced honey green tea
RM15.90


sounds weird with honey mustard topping? But it is their best-seller and it tastes good!


the chicken ball, so soft and springy

I would love to try the special cheddar cheese potato chips next time. I stopped myself from it this time because this is just my first try on this shop and it costs me RM11.80 for a small bucket (As I will never claim enough for potato).

Ratings
Food: 8.5/10
Price: 8.5/10
Environment: 8/10
Service: Self-service

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...