Monday, August 2, 2010

Darling 25th Birthday

Finally I caught the time to blog about darling 25's birthday. Actually darling birthday is about two weeks time before mine one, but all the photos taken were left over in malacca until now. It is Okay as long as I manage to keep the celebration as memory in my blog. =)

Last year, I had made western cuisine and blueberry ice cream cheese cake as the birthday meal for him. However, this year I am so tired of working as intern. SO, I DECIDED to go out eat~ But I still made a TIRAMISU cake for him as he always said that I Don't Show my LOVE to him. =P

Although it is ugly, but the taste is really good. Not self-boasting here K~ His mom can prove it!


And here is the place for the celebration~



Decided to buy darling a Hard Rock T shirt as his gift ^^



There was really crowded when I reach. Luckily reservation is made =)



The ambience is so well decorated and real hard-rocked! Yet, it's so smoky there =(


Initially we would like to stay there till midnight to enjoy live band show. But darling suddenly decided to go back malacca to celebrate birthday again with his mom, and live band is not available that night due to world cup fever also. My plan's spoilt~ Nevermind lah~ birthday boy dai sai, so we just enjoyed the luxurious dinner there only.

While Waiting... the.. foods.....


Ta da~ our F&Bs.. Finally~

1. Mine-BBQ Chicken and Rib Combo (RM55.00)
2. Darling's-Hawaii Chicken (RM30.00)
3. Family photo of the F&B
4. Mine-Berrilicious (RM25.00) ****THIS IS SUPER GOOD
5. Darling's-Mango'RY Cooler (RM25.00)
6.Dessert-Strawberry Ice Cream (RM12.00) **NICE~(Probably from Haagen Dazs?)

The food all are really really in big portion. When I just finished my BBQ Chicken and grab a little bit of the rib, I already felt bloated~ All the fries and side dishes I still never touch. The meat is really so juicy and tender. Darling gave me the chicken breast part from his Hawaii Chicken, well-marinated, juicy and contained special fragrance. For the juices, highly recommended the berrilicious~ I felt it so nice as its sweetness level is up to my liking. Not too sweet, and the sweetness is real from the fruits. Like it~! Darling very can eat, hehe, still can come up with a dessert. Nice to try ^^



After finish eating, we went to shop to buy gifts.


This is darling one
(Denim Patch Tee-RM85.00)



And he force me to buy one for myself too =P
(LDS Revolution Tee-RM90.00)



Eat and buy task were done~ Time to heading back to Malacca, blow candle and eat cake with his mom ^^


Buh-bye to KL first!


Finally reached Malacca, pity boy poke candles himself =P



Why so innocent look!?



With aunty~


Make... A.. Wish? Two Wish? Three Wish?

********
-End of the day-

********


The next day, his mom treat us eat ho liao again~


We were in new shirt =)
Ready to out ^^



Slurrrppppp...



Last but not least, wish darling has a good 25th year ahead~ ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...