Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My 22nd Birthday

It was about 2-3 weeks ago I celebrated my 22nd birthday. I felt myself really grow mature (old perhaps?). I didn't really hope for wishes from people. To the new me, birthday is now nothing more simple than the ordinary days; I even forgot my birthday until my bf has reminded me in the eve of my birthday. I have learnt to use ordinary mind in facing everything now. I love the new me, as I feel so comfortable with it. Not to care what are people thinking, not to involve in any gossipsss, not to be helpful when handling with non-self-related people. Some sort of secluding life, I ♥ this. I celebrated my birthday with my bf, and my family; the most important people in my life. Great birthday celebration.

http://www.emocutez.com

Also, I received greetings from some true friends, which one sms is greater than 100 million of greetings from fakers. That's why, I felt this birthday is so true and warm to me. My dad bought me a Coach handbag as present, he always know I love branded handbag. Thanks a lot to him~


What did darling do for my birthday? Hmph.. He brought me to Genting and we had a dinner buffet session for earlier birthday celebration as I will be away from him during my birthday.

I didn't ask pressie from darling, as he will be spending for my Taiwan trip in year end vacation. Thanks a lot to him for my free trip~


Showing off with the food I took


The big appetite darling ^^


Close touch up of our dishes, of course this is only part of them =P


The memorable mary-go-round, the ride I always took long time ago



Last but not least, the one not to be forgotten, my lovely family.

Neway Sing K with family =D

Thanks to bro, sis and mum for lovely pressie and ang-paus too~ Felt pampered!




Sing K session =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...