Monday, August 16, 2010

七夕情人节快乐

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day to everyone, including myself =)

nothing special done on today, Darling just brought me to Gardens to dine in TGI Fridays. Usually I will be bloated whenever dine in Fridays, but today the 29.90 two course meals has ended, cause my stomach feel a bit unsatisfied. MY GOD, is it my stomach storage become bigger and bigger? I should control a little already. =(

Besides celebrating the Chinese Valentine's Day, I also feel happy for darling interview session with perenia carbon. This interview seemed to be success. Good job darling! But, when you start working, I am sure I will feel so unused to it. Since you always be my side whenever it is. Gosh, so dependent on you already..... sure many people cant wait to see me losing your guidance and help in my remaining uni life.. Start to worry this and worry that. BUT, I am still very happy that you can get the offer. Wish you Good Luck ~

Lastly, wishing you happy chinese valentine's day as well. Well, we actually celebrate valentine's day everyday. Hehe ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...