Thursday, April 5, 2012

Souvenirs from Jakarta

Darling was outstation for work in Jakarta 2 days ago, according to him, the place he stayed and the food he ate were really amazing, what a 5 stars enjoyment. Referring to the photos he took, the hotel Four Seasons was really a great one, costing about 400USD per night, with branded L'occitane products as complimentary toiletries (I wrote this because this is the first time I heard hotel offering such branded toiletries to guests, I thought they always offer their own-packed of toiletries, forgive me if I am just a frog in a well). About the food, he also had good food all the while in Jakarta, Korean food, Balinese delicacies in super high class club, Sulawesi food and lastly the international breakfast which impressed me the most. I always love buffet breakfast, to me eating a good breakfast signifies my good day starts, especially when seeing lots of option for the breakfast, which will really cheer me up for whole day. After looking the photos of breakfast he took, I really hope that I can spend a night there and enjoy the complimentary breakfast~ 

After writing of how much I jealous on him, Darling flew back with lovely souvenirs for me. Not one, but come up with 2 souvenirs, both from PUMA shop. He said the PUMA products in Jakarta is tax-free, and the second product has more discount, so in the end come up two PUMA bags, one is PUMA core shopper bag and another one PUMA small workout bag, I love both! Initially when he reached home I questioned him on the souvenir matters, he knew I dislike adornments, so he said he just didn't buy anything back. But at least I thought he will bring back some local foods and snacks, he just claimed that no time to shop around and things there just not suited me. Although disappointment flash over my mind, I didn't really upset on this, until Darling open his luggage and bring these two PUMA bags out, I was really in great joy! Naughty him, fool me yet still so pamper me. Thanks darling for the great gifts. 

puma
My souvenirs, good color and I really cherish both~ 

  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...