Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The last study week of my Bachelor

It is 2++am now, and I am still burning the midnight oil because of the final exam of my very last semester. I hate exam, because dark eye circles, pimples, blackheads will come to me if I sleep late. But the late night is the best time for me to memorize and study, yet I am not quite sure why I cant study during the daytime.

Another reason that I hate exam is I can't sit long to study. I should say I feel hard to concentrate in studying, indeed I don't like studying!! Well, nobody likes it I guess...

This would be the last exam to my fellow coursemates, what about me? Well, I am so unsure with my future. I don't feel to work, I don't think myself is ready for the job market, thus shall I further studying? But I had already studied for 19 years inclusive of kindergarten, I am totally upset and tired with study life. I am lost and not sure what should I proceed with. I even question myself should I really need to read so much but end up in being a housewife? Well, I am not even sure whether housewife will be my ultimate career but I can tell that I am definitely not eager to be a woman with very successful career. It is so sarcastic that 22 years old already but still unable to make decision for own future, and with so many uncertainties bounded. Hope I can come out a right choice very soon.

Left another 2 weeks to be free. Facial, trips, blogging, cooking, baking, celebration etc etc etc are all awaited. Just simply can't wait.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...