Friday, December 7, 2012

KFC a.m. Multigrain

Happy Friday! A wonderful day is not started without a good breakfast! Of 3 main meals, I love breakfast the most because it signifies good beginning of a day, and most importantly I always feel hungry when wake up in the morning. What is better than having a nice and satisfied meal after wake up from long night sleep? I especially love western breakfast, may be just a bread or egg could cheer me up for whole day. Today, darling initially planned to bring me go for McDonald's breakfast, but when we were on our way, OneFM DJ kept promoting KFC a.m. multigrain breakfast and claiming that there is 50% off for it! What to ponder about again? We straight drove to KFC just for it! 


IMG_20121207_094640
Not many people queuing as like McDonald's breakfast promotion, in front of me just have 2 customers but still we have to wait 15 minutes for the burger



IMG_20121207_095511
Actually KFC a.m. breakfast costs almost like McDonald's, but I have no idea why McDonald's business can be far better than KFC


IMG_20121207_101645
The burger size is not small, around 11cm in length, a la carte price is RM5.70, today we paid RM5.70 and got 2 burger! 


IMG_20121207_101752
I love multigrain bun! Surprisingly the bun is not too hard and tough
  

IMG_20121207_101825
This burger is so delicious! Mayonnaise lettuce, scrambled egg, a piece of thick fried kentucky chicken drumstick fillet and crispy chicken strips, just together make the whole burger so perfect and yummy! I couldn't resist more! 


IMG_20121207_102152
Arh! Glad that I forego Mcdonald's and try this out today! The original flavor chicken fillet and bacon are just so tasty and awesome, especially the savory smoky crispy chicken strip, taste exactly like bacon! =P Thanks KFC for the discount, and of course Darling for the treat! 

   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...