Monday, February 14, 2011

TwentyOne Terrace+Tables @ BSC

We had a valentine's day celebration a day ahead as darling got to work on the real day of valentine's day, as well as to avoid crowd. Valentine's day means a lot to us as it is our anniversary as well! Yeah, I adopted this precious relationship exactly on the Valentine's day 2 years ago, after hanging out with him with a not-so-enjoyable-yet-damn-expensive dinner, and also a quite boring movie. Darling was quite a nerd that never understood my intention until I handed on my handmade love shape chocolate and card to him as my first valentine's gift.

Starting this relationship really makes me no regret at all, I should really thanks God that let me met someone who is right at the right time. Not much people could enjoy this privilege, although many might say this is not a big deal.

Thanks darling for everything that you had done on me, I appreciate all. Hope we can hand in hand, side by side continue our journey to the end. I love you forever.

This year, darling brought me to TwentyOne terrace + tables in bangsar shopping centre, quite a nice place for fine dining and drink. In face, they called themselves as "dr bar".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TwentyOne @ BSC


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The environment, they have DJ performance during special occasion so you can join the dance floor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Candle light dinner - A must have on valentine's day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usTheir menu displays in quite a creative way

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some photos of us before they serve anything

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Very fortunately, we were on the Happy Hours session, we get all the wine and cocktail buy one free one promotion

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our drink-Sea Breeze (RM24)
*A true summer cocktail with the classic mix of skyy vodka, cranberry and grapefruit juice*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My handsome darling :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lcly :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here come with our 1st appetizer
*Special cracker served with home-made butter, not oily feel at all as we consumed the ordinary butter, but a little salty and special fragrance released as u bite*
It is too good to be shared

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With the scene before the night is dark :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It is so tasty and never go wrong with roasted nuts

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is definitely a true fine dining, as everything serves a little bit too slow and small portion

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The appetizer included in our Valentine's set


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*pan-fried salmon with potato blinis, mango sauce and tomato salad*
Fresh salmon is always that good and I love it. Sauce is not too strong to cover the freshness and fishy smell of salmon, yet give extra bonus to the salmon freshness. Well done!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*wild mushroom risotto with tempura of oyster mushroom and parmesan wafer*
I couldn't resist cheesy taste of anything, as well as the mushroom stuff. The risotto is so creamy and successfully brought out the mushroom essence. I did not have good impression on this risotto because I had ever tasted something similar to it in Nandos called Cous Cous Salad which gave me a terrible memory. However, this dish has completely drawn me back from the nightmare as it is so wonderful.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*roasted wild mushroom soup with cheese crouton, truffle cream and crispy beef bacon*
A very thick kind of mushroom soup, it is rather like a sauce than a soup. Every sip gives me strong mushroom flavor, with little bite of bacon, too small portion for me until I wish to lick over
the small cup.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My main course
*slow cooked chicken with smoked mussel sauce, broccoli,baby carrote, asparagus, cherry tomatoes and fried onion ringe*
This is really good, even darling praise it as darling does not take chicken breast usually. But the chef cook it until so tender and the fragrance of the sauce permeated the meat.
Onion rings has modest taste of onion which is very up to my liking, again, it drawn back my usual impression on onion ring, that I had once in A&W and promise not to have again.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Darling's main course
*rib eye steak with pink peppercorn sauce, broccoli, baby carrote, asparagus and cherry tomatoes*
My ever first time of trying the steak, one word to describe-wonderful.
Light smell of black pepper, not too over to cover the juicy steak, everything is just modest to perfect.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeah, this is the carrot, look like chili

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*basil sarbel with grapes, strawberry,kiwi jelly and melon soup*
Something like guava sorbet, served with plenty of sour-sweet fruits, very refreshing indeed!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*mini meringue and mini doughnut with chocolate sauce*
I specially love the meringue as the crunchy one is coated with a layer of caramel-like stuff, gave me a quite special feeling.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Free gift from the Valentine's set-A rose wrapped with lollypop

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks for the rose! The only rose received on this year Valentine's day. However, it is okay for me as I felt it is quite a waste to spend money on something which is not sustainable and useless :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At the fountain side

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In the waiting area of the restaurant

Twenty One Terrace+Tables
T1, 3rd Floor, East Wing ,Bangsar Shopping Centre, Jalan Maarof, 59100, Kuala Lumpur.

Tel : 03 2287 0021


Ratings
Food: 9.5/10
Price: 7.5/10
Environment: 8/10
Service: 9/10


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Darling specially ordered a fruit cake for me, as I craved it for quite long time already. Yeah, surprisingly he still remembered :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Blow the candle together

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy 2yrs old Birthday to our relationship!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long long time din see your update liao. So so so sweet. Congrat girl!

HsIM said...

oh, thank you very much~ me too long time din c ur update also, go make a blog, so can update urself regularly~ hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...