Sunday, April 4, 2010

Paddington House of Pancakes

Finally, I and darling were able to make a stop to Paddington House of Pancakes. I was so keen to this restaurant as I received so much good reviews on its nice pancakes, together with some attractive pictures of its dishes which are so tempting!!!

Good Time ^^


For savory meal, we managed to ordered Texas (BBQ Grilled Chicken with mashed potato wrapping) and my darling one is Alabama (mushroom onion apple sauce?? with very very soft pancakes, taste like mashed potato as it was really really very soft, unlike the ordinary pancakes we had in McD).

My Texas ^^ Taste Good, but the sauce taste is really "too" BBQ.


My darling's Alabama, not bad!


Of course, we were not gonna miss out any dessert! Those desserts are actually my main purpose to come here. However, the waiter showed us a tea time promotion that with only RM7.90++ we can get choices of dessert with beverages. We felt this is quite worth as if we ordered the beverages and dessert separately would be more expensive. So we decide to take pancakes with chocolate sauce, peanuts and marshmallow. This would be a great regret for me as I should be able to think of those promotion items will not really be nice. I am not saying not nice, but it is just so so. Next time I will wanna try other "luxurious" dessert instead of this. =(


Overall, my rating for this shop is 7/10. Of course, we will make another stop for this restaurant again.

3 comments:

stimfish said...

wah....tis ppl always go eat ho liao wo...^^
i want to eat too!!

HsIM said...

haha sure got chance! find one day we go there high tea lah~ wahaha..

Anonymous said...

Hihi ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...